There are a few of reasons why your property would not feed through to us, we have listed these below:
1. Please check your software to ensure that the property is available for sale and it is marked to send to PropertyPal.
2. The property is Sale Agreed. We do not add properties via a feed that are Sale Agreed or Sold. This is because we do not want to charge you for advertising properties that are not available.
3. Every feed that we receive, comes through at different times of the day. Some feeds come through almost immediately, however others come through at set times during the day. Perhaps your feed has not yet come through to us?
4. Our system is holding the property out as it thinks the property is part of a nearby new development. Please let us know about this and we will manually over-ride this so that the property shows correctly.
5. The property has got “stuck” in the feed system between your software provider and us! Please make a small change to the property description, as in the majority of cases this will give the property a little push and it will come through in the next feed.
6. The property is part of a New Development. All New Development listings must be added and updated manually on PropertyPal.com. If you are unsure how to do this, please let us know and we will help you with this.
If the above doesn’t resolve your query, please submit the form below and we will investigate further.
Last modified: 08/12/2021